Smart Klaus SK THT checks every assembley process in real time and warns immediately if an error occurs.
- Placement errors are detected and corrected before they cause costs.
- Waste, rework and complaints are avoided.
- Mix-ups of product versions and variants are excluded.
- Support of multiple nests.
- Simple Teach-in by CAD data and use of artificial intelligence.
- The training effort for employees is reduced.
"Smart Klaus brings me a very good feeling, because I know that the quality of our manual labor is assured."
Hermann Mütsch, Production Manager
At Ziehl Abegg SE, Smart Klaus supports the employees in THT assembly. He guides them and checks the correct placement of electrical components in real time.
The employees work in a more relaxed manner and are 20% more productive as a result.
The direct feedback of Smart Klaus causes a learning effect for the employees, which shortens and simplifies the training.
- Optical quality control in real time
- Ergonomically placed control monitor with live image and superimposed information
- Separate operator panel for more convenient operation
- Teach-in through graphical configuration of inspection procedures
- Teach-in by importing CAD data
- Teach-in by one-time demonstration of the placement process
- Support of multiple nests: Only one nest needs to be taught
- Use of artificial intelligence to simplify the teach-in process
- Test procedures can be easily transferred to other systems
- Test procedures can be edited offline
(Illustration contains special accessories)
The assistance system is optionally available with or without a work table. All components can also be easily mounted on existing worktables.
Image processing computer
|Dimensions (l x w x h):||510 x 445 x 150 mm|
|Voltage range:||110-230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||max. 1,500 W including peripheral devices|
|Fuse:||10 A at 230 V, 16 A at 110 V|
|Processor:||AMD Ryzen 7 5800x|
|Random access memory:||16 GB|
|Hard disk:||2 x 512 GB, configured as RAID 1|
|Operating system:||Windows 10 LTSC 2019|
|External Connections:||2 x RJ45 GigaBit|
6 x USB 3.2
2 x USB 3.2 Typ C
2 x USB 2.0
4 switched cold device outputs (total max. 1,000 W)
|Image resolution:||18.1 MPixel (4,912 x 3,684 Pixel)|
|Frame rate:||21 fps at full resolution|
Other camera types, up to a resolution of 42 MPixel, are available on request.
Field of view and detection accuracy
The field of view of the camera and the detection accuracy depend on the working distance and the focal length of the lens used. The specified values for the field of vision apply at a working distance of 1,200 mm. The values for the detection accuracy are practical experience, in which Smart Klaus works reliably in a typical industrial environment. The values that can be achieved under optimal environmental conditions are given in parentheses below.
|Focal length:||16 mm||12 mm||8,5 mm||3.5 mm|
|Field of view:||320 x 240 mm||640 x 480 mm||960 x 720 mm||2,240 x 1,680 mm|
|Detection accuracy:||0.6 mm|
Other focal lengths are available on request.
The lighting is prepared for easy attachment to industry-typical aluminum profiles.
|Dimensions(l x w x h):||1,200 x 800 x 140 mm (without camera adapter)|
|Power consumtion:||70 W|
|Luminous flux:||ca. 7,000 Lumen|
|Illuminance on the work surface:||ca. 2,500 Lux|
|Light temperature:||6.000 K (cold white)|
|Surface:||Anti-glare and hardened|
|Screen size:||12 inches|
|Resolution:||1,080 x 1,920 Pixel|
|Touch-Technologie:||Projected capacitive, 10 point multi-touch ( can be operated with gloves)|
|Screen size:||29 inches|
|Resolution:||2,560 x 1,080 Pixel|