With Smart Klaus, workers inspect hundreds of products one after the other quickly and faultlessly through optical inspection and identification of the individual parts. The focus here is on the optical recognition and subsequent quality inspection of your articles. The assistance system detects defects in the millimeter range.
Using the camera and image recognition software, articles are individually identified and checked for dimensional accuracy and visual features. After each inspection, your employee receives audio-visual feedback.
In this way, only the right, defect-free goods come into your company and you manufacture in top quality for your customers.
- Easy teaching of new articles
- Identification of articles by visual characteristics, barcode, DataMatrix code or text recognition (OCR)
- Optical check for the presence of visual characteristics
- Optical check for absence of visual characteristics (for example, known defect images)
- Optical inspection for dimensional accuracy
- Counting the articles and comparison with predefined lists
- Recording of the identified articles
- Instructing employees during complex incoming goods inspections
- Automatic documentation of incoming goods inspection (time stamp, serial number, test and measurement results, images)
- Connection of digital measuring tools
- Interface to the company IT for seamless integration into your flow of goods
(Illustration contains special accessories)
The assistance system is optionally available with or without a work table. All components can also be easily mounted on existing worktables.
Image processing computer
|Dimensions (l x w x h):||500 x 420 x 110 mm|
|Voltage range:||110-230 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||max. 1,500 W including peripheral devices|
|Fuse:||10 A at 230 V, 16 A at 110 V|
|Processor:||Intel i7-9700k Octa Core 3,6GHz, 8 Cores, 16 Threads|
|Random access memory:||16 GB|
|Hard disk:||2 x 240 GB, configured as RAID 1|
|Operating system:||Windows 10 Enterprise 2019 LTSC HighEnd|
|External Connections:||2 x RJ45 GigaBit|
4 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.0
2 x USB 3.1
4 switched cold device outputs (total max. 1,000 W)
|Image resolution:||18.1 MPixel (4,912 x 3,684 Pixel)|
|Frame rate:||21 fps at full resolution|
Other camera types, up to a resolution of 42 MPixel, are available on request.
Field of view and detection accuracy
The field of view of the camera and the detection accuracy depend on the working distance and the focal length of the lens used. The specified values for the field of vision apply at a working distance of 1,200 mm. The values for the detection accuracy are practical experience, in which Smart Klaus works reliably in a typical industrial environment. The values that can be achieved under optimal environmental conditions are given in parentheses below.
|Focal length:||16 mm||12 mm||8,5 mm||3.5 mm|
|Field of view:||320 x 240 mm||640 x 480 mm||960 x 720 mm||2,240 x 1,680 mm|
|Detection accuracy:||0.6 mm|
Other focal lengths are available on request.
The lighting is prepared for easy attachment to industry-typical aluminum profiles.
|Dimensions(l x w x h):||1,200 x 800 x 140 mm (without camera adapter)|
|Power consumtion:||70 W|
|Luminous flux:||ca. 7,000 Lumen|
|Illuminance on the work surface:||ca. 2,500 Lux|
|Light temperature:||6.000 K (cold white)|
|Screen size:||21.5 inches|
|Resolution:||1,920 x 1,080 Pixel|
|Touch-Technologie:||Projected capacitive, 10 point multi-touch ( can be operated with gloves)|