The OPTIMUM datamanagement solutions GmbH from Karlsruhe developed the Smart Klaus, an individual assistance system for industry 4.0 applications, which secures processes using intelligent image processing and supports your employees in their daily work.
The innovative all-in-one solution is applied in the areas of identification, assembly, control and order picking for companies in industrial manufacturing, logistics, aerospace, medical technology as well as the automotive and electronics industries. The Smart Klaus won several awards and already received two innovation awards from the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology.
- Image processing supports and facilitates human workflows
- Selection of optimized components: Camera, Lens, Illumination and Touchmonitor
- Integration into your existing processes without changing the processes themselves
- Identification of features: contour, color, size, character recognition, presence, completeness, number, different characteristics
- Image Processing as Inline Inspection for Machines, Plants and Production Lines
- Assistance systems supporting employees in goods receipt, production, picking, assembly and goods issue
- The Smart Klaus Process: Guide - Verify- Confirm – Document
Video-Interview with Wolfgang Mahanty
How assistance systems support assembly staff - Interview for Produktion.de
Your contact person Wolfgang Mahanty has an open ear
for your questions under the telephone number: 0721/370 44 95 -0
STRESS-FREE PROCESSES WITH THE SMART KLAUS
Since 2009 the Optimum company is focused on "intelligent image processing", the combination of database management and camera technology. The company provides the following services:
- Individual image processing: image processing systems specially tailored to customer requirements
- The Smart Klaus as an innovative assistance system for various industries
- Individual programming focusing on IT security, workflow and special applications
Graduate Ing. Markus Nübling
Graduate in Business Administration Wolfgang Mahanty
Graduate. Ing. Andreas Felber
We are pleased to have aroused your interest in our job offers. Currently there are no vacancies, but we welcome proactive applications (as well as from interns and as working students) at any time.
Send us your completed and conclusive application (cover letter, tabulated curriculum vitae and relevant certificates) stating your salary expectations and possible beginning date either by e-mail or postal mail.